- Acne - Acne (also called acne vulgaris) is a common skin disease characterized
by clogged pores and pimples, blackheads, or red, swollen bumps. Causes, symptoms, diagnosis, antibiotics for acne.
- Chlamydia - Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by
the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Transmission, symptoms, complications, antibiotics for chlamydia infection.
- Ear Infection (Otitis) causes, symptoms, treatment, when to give antibiotics.
- UpDated! Strep Throat (also called streptococcal pharyngitis) is an infection
with group A beta-hemolytic streptococcus bacteria. Causes, symptoms, diagnosis, antibiotics for strep throat.
- New! Diverticulitis - antibiotics for mild and severe diverticulitis.